Monday, January 25, 2010

Hi I'm Doug Squires. I am a martial artist, and I run cross-country and hurdles in track. I enjoy reading, writing and mountain climbing. I'm really bad at blogging but I'm starting to get the hang of it I think. I find technology to be fascinating, if not slightly intimidating. My life goals include excelling in the sports I am involved in, abtaining an extended education, and becoming a meteorologist.

6 comments:

  1. Hey doug, i think if you wanted to you would make a good ninja, also i did not know you liked to mountain climb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to be involved in the martial arts. I've seen you perform and you're really good. My sister is also involved in the martial arts, although she is currently out of training. One thing i don't understand though, is how people can run for fun. i hate running and running hates me. My little sister Gretchen runs cross country too, and i have no doubt that she will become involved in track once she reaches the high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were interested in mountain climbing. That's really cool. I wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you; sometimes technology can be intimidating if it is complicated, but it can do amazing things. I also run hurdles in track now and then, although it is more of an side activity, as I can not quite yet master the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leo! Estoy bien, y tu? Tambien, solamente emociendada unpoco para el semestre nuevo. Tengo Biologia en la 4. No estoy emocionada. No me gusta la maestra de esta clase. Que almuerzo tienes? Tengo almuerzo "A".

    ReplyDelete